James Harrison cut (1 Viewer)

This is the big cut I've been waiting for.

Get him here, NOW!

I think if we're able to grab Harrison, we can put off drafting an OLB for another year. If you think about it, most of the ones in this year's draft have character issues or injury issues, which you could make an argument that happens every year, but nonetheless...This move would most definitely allow us to take BPA. If one of the top 3 LTs drops to us, it would be an easier move for us. To be honest, I'd like to see us grab CB Trufant, we could move back and pick up a 2nd rounder. Maybe grab Jamie Collins in the 2nd or even Matt Elam possibly. Just some random thoughts.

That's what contenders do. Draft well and are able to cut expensive performing veterans without blinking.

We can't even try cutting poorly performing veterans without fans going up in arms.
I will put my hands in the air and wave'em like I just don't care if we cut ....well, I am not one for naming names, tho there's a few .....

That's what contenders do. Draft well and are able to cut expensive performing veterans without blinking.

We can't even try cutting poorly performing veterans without fans going up in arms.

Amen, this is a business at the end of the day. We need to win, if you can't help us get there, you have no use on our team.

"@greggrosenthal: 35 year olds not often good FA investments. But James Harrison could have one solid year left for right price."

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

He made 5.5 mil last year. We could offer him a one year deal for a fraction of that. This is one player we need to actively pursuit imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom