James Harrison would "love to be in New Orleans," according to his agent (2 Viewers)

1. Sign a pass rusher in free agency, we still don't know about Wilson and Galette, hopefully one of them is a stud

2. Draft a Left Tackle or best defensive player available

1. Sign a pass rusher in free agency, we still don't know about Wilson and Galette, hopefully one of them is a stud

2. Draft a Left Tackle or best defensive player available

WILSON and GALETTE are both studs. But neither GW nor SPAGS gave them enough playing time. ..... They kept sticking with WILL SMITH and SCOTT SHANLE ....

He could be exactly what we need. He's a nasty player, he plays to the whistle every play, *** damn he can lay the wood, and most importantly he is a leader. How do you think our young linebackers, Martez Wilson, Curtis Lofton, Junior Galette, and potential draft picks would feel about playing with James Harrison? One of the best linebackers to play in the recent decade! He could really coach up and help refine our players. By the time his contract is over with us our younger linebacker crew will be mature enough to outperform Harrison. I'd assume he'd only be signed for 2-3 years.

If Harrison is signed, Vilma is probably out. Sorry but I'd rather have Harrison at this point. Vilma is a walking bounty billboard and we need that door shut and burned down. Vilma deserves the world for what he's done for our team and players around the league. I'd imagine the door at the Saints facility is always open for him, I wish he could continue to play for us but he honestly shouldn't.

If Harrison fits into our cap space nicely, our defense could get a good band aid for this year and have a good foundation for years to come.

WHO DAT

I gotta think he'd love to play for the "bounty gate" team and Rob Ryan and win a superbowl to stick it to Goodell.

WILSON and GALETTE are both studs. But neither GW nor SPAGS gave them enough playing time. ..... They kept sticking with WILL SMITH and SCOTT SHANLE ....
I was kinda skeptical of Smith too, so I checked his stats for last year and they were pretty much similar to Cam Jordan's last year. Smith gives up a lot on plays, and has not put up numbers like the previous years, but he didn't do that bad last year for how most people are bashing him.

That's it. Two DC's got it wrong!!!! Was Wilson making tackles all over the field???

I'll just say this: Matt Ryan, Josh Freeman, and Cam Newton do NOT want to see this guy twice a year.

Not sure if he would be the answer at his age and probable price. His agent is just trying to create a market.

Sweet. That means Goodell would double target him with fines, and because he'd be a Saint. He brings good veteran leadership, but in the 3-4 scheme of things....we may want someone younger than 34.

I dont know, he has been playing in the 3-4 his entire NFL career. So he knows all of the aspects of it and once he gets healthy he will be a huge presence. Even in the limited playing time he still racked up about seven sacks. So his skill, knowledge of the 3-4, and his indimidating presence. The saints would be getting a good deal. Of course you would probably have to trade vilma to get him, but then again mabey loomis could work something out to get harrison and keep vilma

Anyone else notice the irony in the article's pic is from him laying out Mohamed Massaquoi? Goodell prolly has that one framed in his 'best fines' album...

Then again ...

"If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it," Harrison told the magazine. "I hate him and will never respect him."

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom