James Harrison would "love to be in New Orleans," according to his agent (1 Viewer)

wope

TWO DAT!
Reaction score
Sweet. That means Goodell would double target him with fines, and because he'd be a Saint. He brings good veteran leadership, but in the 3-4 scheme of things....we may want someone younger than 34.

The player rep for free agent James Harrison says his client is interested in playing for the Ravens.
The agent is just planting seeds -- he did so with the Browns and Patriots as well -- but returning to Baltimore as Paul Kruger's replacement would make sense for Harrison. The Ravens could give him another opportunity at a Super Bowl ring. Harrison was originally signed by Baltimore as an undrafted free agent in '03.

The player rep for free agent OLB James Harrison says his client "would love" to play for the Browns.
Harrison played college ball at Kent State and is an Akron native. The Browns also have several coaching-staff ties to Harrison, beginning with DC Ray Horton, a former longtime Steelers assistant. The Browns seem more keen on free agent Paul Kruger, but could revisit Harrison if they're outbid by a team like the Colts.

Free agent OLB James Harrison said he would be interested in playing for the Patriots.
"Of course it would be nice to play with Tom Brady," Harrison said. "I mean, who wouldn't want to?" Harrison has played exclusively as a stand-up pass-rusher in Pittsburgh, and the Patriots run more of a 4-3, but they'd find a way to use him.

Wasn't he asking nearly 6.5 million from the steelers? I'm not sure hes in our ball park considering the salary cap. I love to take a chance on him if we had the cash. He might do for us what Ricky Jackson did for the 49ers in 1994.

Wasn't he asking nearly 6.5 million from the steelers? I'm not sure hes in our ball park considering the salary cap. I love to take a chance on him if we had the cash. He might do for us what Ricky Jackson did for the 49ers in 1994.

No one will pay him that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

loomisbensonjpg.gif

Lol this guy wants to play every where but boy i would love for him to be a saint give us some grit on defense that we need.

I'm not usually "in" on the saints signing former pro-bowlers, but he would be a perfect fit with the saints IMO. Could also open us up in the draft to pick a top safety or possibly even receiver. Make it happen Loomis.

I'm sorry but his agent will say every team is a good fit as long as that fit is going to write a bigger check than another team .in saying that make it happen Mickey

If the price works out we'd be stupid to not want him. He's healthy again and is a freak pass rusher. He can actually cover to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom