James Harrison (1 Viewer)

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
So, I know he wouldn't be long term solution for us (or anyone for that matter), but the longer this goes without him finding a team, the cheaper he gets. He's exactly the kind of guy we need and I would just love the extra shot to Goodell if we signed him. Earlier it was reported that the Sqealers told him they didn't want him. Baltimore moved on with Dumervil. He may be on the outside looking in if he waits too much longer. Where and for how much do you think he lands?

I don't see this one because grigson is in the middle of a major youth movement.

I would rather sign him over Feeney. To me Freeney has struggled in a 3-4 and Harrison has made a name for himself in a 3-4. He is a player other teams fear. And while not a long term solution who better to push, tez, and galette. In my opinion Harrison> Freeney.

So that would make a pass rusher fall to us most likely =) I like it!

If I were the Jets, I wouldn't let signing a 35 year old pass rusher keep me from drafting 1 in the 1st. But that's just me. I could see Philly keepin him instate for a year for $2 mill

make him an offer he can't refuse: Fresh Oysters on the half shell, Gumbo all he can eat, crawfish in season and he gets to still wear black and gold.

It might take a lot for him to swallow his pride and take a 1yr vet min with maybe some incentives built in, but it would make sense for us to get him as Butler clearly wants too much and there are very few other good options. Plus he gets to come to a proven winner.

I would not mind him as long as there is no HGH testing. He is #1 on my suspect list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom