James Laurentiis (1 Viewer)

Lots of players had bad nights. As a team it was sloppy and quite frankly embarrassing to come out for the first time at home like that. Totally flat and uninspired

I don't know where you are coming from, or where you are going with this, but nobody said JL was going to be more than a guy who brought leadership to the defense, and played tough while he was here.

Did we all miss something? Did someone say he was going to be a Pro Bowler or something?
Okay my fellow Saints fan, go in peace. :covri:

Be patient he has speed surrounding him here so let's see how he lines everyone up and smart he is can easily make up for a lost step just watch I got faith jus a bad half
This is what I was hoping for. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Nonetheless, if it gets bad hope coach doesn't pull him a game too late.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The level of denial on this board is amazing.
You guys are acting like this guy as on Vilma's level. He was a respectable player who was getting old. He was never Clay or Luke, just be real.
What was the name of that center we picked up from the bears a couple years ago?
[emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

He is definitely a liability in passing situations. What is most alarming is that the coaches have him out there against the shotgun passing Steelers. Anytime they wanted they threw over the middle. He can't be on the field against a shotgun offense. That is on the coaches.

He is definitely a liability in passing situations. What is most alarming is that the coaches have him out there against the shotgun passing Steelers. Anytime they wanted they threw over the middle. He can't be on the field against a shotgun offense. That is on the coaches.
I think this would not have been the case if it was a regular season game. Right now I think they are trying to see what he has left in the tank.

Anyone knows why S. Anthony is coming off the bench?

Laranitis need a big hog up front. Terrence Knighton have been vut by the Pats. Go get him now Loomis. No telling when Rankins will be back.

His negative is 1 on 1 pass coverage. We knew this coming in, or should have.

IMHO, JL was brought in as a "rent-a-player/playing coach" anyway. Maybe two years, perhaps only one. His pass coverage was a known weakness and the Saints' MLB of the future is already on the roster. JL might not even be in on 3rd downs later on in the season as Ellerbe, Robertson, and Anthony all posses better coverage skills.

Add that to the fact that he has had a decent rest of the preseason, and this just isn't high on my list of things to get worked up about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom