James Laurentiis (1 Viewer)

phil413th

All-Pro
Reaction score
IMO I think he's lost more than a step! He might know the defense & where the ball is going but can he get to it? In a game of inches, he will be a liability. I'm just going by the film. He can't get off blocks. He needs help bringing down qbs struggling with tackling the ball carrier etc. A waste of money. Just my opinion. Who Dat 4 Life!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

He's had a very solid preseason. Maybe not great tonight but he's been very good in his other limited action.

It's one half in an otherwise very good preseason for him.

**** happens. I'm not going to write him off over tonight.

IMO I think he's lost more than a step! He might know the defense & where the ball is going but can he get to it? In a game of inches, he will be a liability. I'm just going by the film. He can't get off blocks. He needs help bringing down qbs struggling with tackling the ball carrier etc. A waste of money. Just my opinion. Who Dat 4 Life!

Funny u say that, I work with a guy who's a Rams fan he said the same thing..... An by the 5th game we'll be wanting to run him out of town.

Teams let players go for a reason.

Lol based on our performance in the first half, he is the one you keyed on? Were you saving this post for the first chance to hit submit? You never liked the signing, admit it.

It's one half in an otherwise very good preseason for him.

**** happens. I'm not going to write him off over tonight.

This is the context we need to keep. That said, it was a very bad half for him.

Funny u say that, I work with a guy who's a Rams fan he said the same thing..... An by the 5th game we'll be wanting to run him out of town.
My thought is he played behind a monster D-Line in St. Louis and it covered up his weaknesses. Also he's not getting any faster with age!

Gee, who'd a thunk he'd be bad?? Seriously I know most of you won't hear of it, but the metrics behind his play have been AWFUL for the last couple of years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom