James Laurentiis (1 Viewer)

Teams let players go for a reason.

By that asinine logic, teams would only have good players they themselves drafted.

As for Laurinitis, he's not going to be great in coverage, but he's done everything else well. Wait for the first game where some completions get by to jump on him?

Please.

He was signed on the cheap so if it doesn't work the saints can easily cut him.

Be patient he has speed surrounding him here so let's see how he lines everyone up and smart he is can easily make up for a lost step just watch I got faith jus a bad half

By that asinine logic, teams would only have good players they themselves drafted.

As for Laurinitis, he's not going to be great in coverage, but he's done everything else well. Wait for the first game where some completions get by to jump on him?

Please.
The level of denial on this board is amazing.
You guys are acting like this guy as on Vilma's level. He was a respectable player who was getting old. He was never Clay or Luke, just be real.
What was the name of that center we picked up from the bears a couple years ago?

You guys are acting like this guy as on Vilma's level. He was a respectable player who was getting old. He was never Clay or Luke, just be real.
What was the name of that center we picked up from the bears a couple years ago?

Yet you are acting like he is Colby Buckwoldt.

Ask Keenan Lewis... too soon???

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Keenan was younger I believe. Different situation. Keep trying.

No, just no. I never even IMPLIED he was anything but well. Alright. More than serviceable. A quality player. Don't assume that because I disagree means I'm all the way to the opposite spectrum from you.

It's amazing how much an arm chair knows after 2 possessions in a preseason game. Worst LB signing in Saints history. Let's compare him to Orlin Kruetz who was a step away from retiring before signing here, but it's not OK to compare the signing to Keenan Lewis because he was too young. Got it. :9:

No, just no. I never even IMPLIED he was anything but well. Alright. More than serviceable. A quality player. Don't assume that because I disagree means I'm all the way to the opposite spectrum from you.
LOL.
Ok, I can respect what he was brought he to do but lets not act we lucked up and got Vilma 2.0 or that guy from GB (u know the guy under state supervision) in terms of talent.
His stats:
James Laurinaitis Stats - New Orleans Saints - ESPN

LOL.
Ok, I can respect what he was brought he to do but lets not act we lucked up and got Vilma 2.0 or that guy from GB (u know the guy under state supervision) in terms of talent.
His stats:
James Laurinaitis Stats - New Orleans Saints - ESPN

I don't know where you are coming from, or where you are going with this, but nobody said JL was going to be more than a guy who brought leadership to the defense, and played tough while he was here.

Did we all miss something? Did someone say he was going to be a Pro Bowler or something?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom