Jamie Collins OLB, USM (1 Viewer)

Yes. I would love to have Collins but there would have to be a scenario where we trade down, cause I think he is a bit of a reach at 15, and dont think he'll be there in the 3rd. That may be why he has not been discussed a whole lot. Initially he was looking like a late 2nd to 3rd, but he did very well at combine so I think that pushed him up to high 2nd.

Yes. I would love to have Collins but there would have to be a scenario where we trade down, cause I think he is a bit of a reach at 15, and dont think he'll be there in the 3rd. That may be why he has not been discussed a whole lot. Initially he was looking like a late 2nd to 3rd, but he did very well at combine so I think that pushed him up to high 2nd.

I agree. You gotta get to most "value" you can. 15 is too high, which is why I see him as part of a "Plan B" scenario: a trade down. Alot can go into that, though. How far can/will we trade down? How high a pick can we get? IF we get a 2nd rd pick, he'd be in the mix for sure. But IF we end up with an additional 3rd, then what? :scratch:

I want that passrushing OLB! It was just great to find out that we could still have a chance at one a lil later, if needed.

Plan B

trade back in round 1 to 25, pick up a 2nd.....take elam or okafor....
take 2nd round OLB collins
3rd round jordon poyer
4th round branden williams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom