Jamie Dukes (NFL Network) is really, really dumb (1 Viewer)

What's wrong with TJ?

Did you see our pass-happy 3rd quarter when we kept throwing the ball with a 21-6 lead? 12 of our running plays were in the first half. When you go up on a team by more than 14 points, you should have 30+ rushing attempts. Look, I'm not complaining, because we won. However, I don't feel we run the ball enough, and it's going to be very difficult to win throwing as much as we do.

Wasn't Woodson quoted on this very board as saying we don't run enough?
Well, when we did run today in the 3rd qtr, Deuce was getting like one yard a carry.

And with ATL's pathetic secondary, why not take shots?

Hey, I agree, we need to keep a good balance of runs and passes to go far and win games down the line, but today's playcalling was pretty good, to say we didn't run enough IMO is just nit-picking.

Please fire Dukes...............the guy is a moron.......ugh!!!!

I usually would not want anyone to lose their jobs but Dukes is bias, loudmouth clarabell. He has to go.

Marshall Faulk is making everybody look stupid even Mariucci. Faulk will prolly be a coach pretty soon.

Well, when we did run today in the 3rd qtr, Deuce was getting like one yard a carry.

And with ATL's pathetic secondary, why not take shots?

Hey, I agree, we need to keep a good balance of runs and passes to go far and win games down the line, but today's playcalling was pretty good, to say we didn't run enough IMO is just nit-picking.

It was the fourth quarter when Duece was getting minimal yardage on the ground. That was when we kept running the same play out of 2 TE/2 RB formations. Those runs also set up the long pass to Devery at the end of the game. We barely ran more than maybe 3 or 4 times in the 3rd quarter. I was on the gameday board screaming about it. We didn't run enough. Then again, any criticism after a win could be considered nit-picking. Bottom line, though, nit-picky or not, I don't see anything dumb about Dukes' comments.

We are not a power running team. We just aren't. I know it hurts to think of us as a finesse team because its kind of demasculating but we are. We score when we pass.

Even last in games we run the clock out when we pass. When we run we end up punting after 3 and out.

Deuce got handled today...and it wasn't just in the 4th quater. He got stopped for no gain or 1 yard so many times it was hurting my head. When we give brees time and let him drop back he picks people apart. Give him protection and hes not gonna turn the ball over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom