Jamies had a "nearsightedness" issue he had taken care of (1 Viewer)

I just do NOT understand why it took him this long to get it done. I had the same problem in highschool and it definitely affected my ability to perform. I took out a loan in my 20s to get this fixed before a deployment to Iraq because I recognised it as an issue. Is he that stubborn to wait this long?
Maybe it was so gradual that he didn't realize it and no one told him. I can't imagine the team Dr's didn't, but who knows and maybe he's just uncomfortable with eye procedures. I've known a few folks like that over the years.

Maybe it was so gradual that he didn't realize it and no one told him. I can't imagine the team Dr's didn't, but who knows and maybe he's just uncomfortable with eye procedures. I've known a few folks like that over the years.

There are gifs of him squinting to read defenses back at Florida Stat, I think this has been an issue for some time. Maybe his eyes finally stabilized enough for the surgery

Don't I know it. Played football many years with contacts. I actually started with the gas permeable(glass) contacts. Horrific pain any time a breeze blew dust into my face. I was pretty much useless until my tears cleared it out. Soft contacts were better but still had to take contacts out to clean them or wait for it to clear before I could see. But if the option is to see or not. I'd go with see and maybe wear some kind of eye protection :shrug:
Raymond Berry played for the Baltimore Colts with those glass lenses. Then he'd take a good hit and both teams would be on the ground looking for one or both lenses :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom