Jammal Brown placed on IR(*Super MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team & Host of Fleurs Truly
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Per Adam Schefter...Saints placed offensive tackle Jammal Brown on the reserve/injured list - he's out for year - and re-signed offensive lineman Nick Leckey.

P.S- This sucks!

Last edited:

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Son of a *****!

Alright Bushrod, you are no longer a joke because of your awesome name, get healthy and protect the man!

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Isn't his contract up this offseason?

If next year is uncapped he will be a restricted free agent and I believe that his services will be retained.

If next year is capped I doubt that he will be back unless he doesn't receive much interest from other teams.

Broadmoor74

Yeah you rite
Reaction score
Louisiana...the greatest 3rd world country in the
I bet they did this just to clear a roster spot for a position that is extremely thin right now. They did it a couple years ago with Hollis Thomas. That year, they put him on IR, then cut him (presumably they had a deal), then re-signed him when he was healthy. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see JB play again this year.

Reaction score
:1zhelp:

damn...Our offense hasn't been opened up yet because we are constantly having to chip the DE on that side with a RB, FB, or TE.

I know Brown gets a lot of hate on this board for his holding, but the man is a great LT. There may be a LT controversy of sorts brewing as well. Streif held Schobel up pretty well, while Brees was constantly trying to avoid him when Bushrod was in.

SaintSeb

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I bet they did this just to clear a roster spot for a position that is extremely thin right now. They did it a couple years ago with Hollis Thomas. That year, they put him on IR, then cut him (presumably they had a deal), then re-signed him when he was healthy. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see JB play again this year.

:spit:If they cut him, he can sign with anyone right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom