Jammal Brown trade (1 Viewer)

Just hope 10 NFC QB's don't opt out of the Pro Bowl like happens every year.

Those kind of things usually are based on being selected to the pro bowl, not going as an alternate. In the NFC you have got to think Brees, Ryan, and Vick are going to be the top 3 vote getters. Eli will also get a share of the votes as he plays in New York.

No way Donovan makes the Pro Bowl.

Has JB been playing 90% of the plays or not?
I have to imagine not. I've heard from several Redskin fans (and my own observation) that he is still not even close to 100% and should have been IR'd for the season. From what I've seen he's also had to come out of a lot of games due to injury.

So unless he gets the help from multiple human growth hormones he's a shell of his former shelf.Honestly we were probably lucky to get what we got for him.

Those kind of things usually are based on being selected to the pro bowl, not going as an alternate. In the NFC you have got to think Brees, Ryan, and Vick are going to be the top 3 vote getters. Eli will also get a share of the votes as he plays in New York.

No way Donovan makes the Pro Bowl.

Don't forget Rodgers, Cutler, and probably Freeman would make it over Mcnabb too.

We all better hope no QBs back out of the Pro Bowl, because I guarruntee you it counts, even if McNabb makes it as an alternate. And sometimes some pretty average qbs get to go, due to injuries and the top tier guys backing out.

Arent they 5-6? They would have to go 4-1 the rest of the way to get 9 wins. I dont see that happening.

I don't either, but I've got some upsets I'd like them to pull so, maybe 8 wins?

We all better hope no QBs back out of the Pro Bowl, because I guarruntee you it counts, even if McNabb makes it as an alternate. And sometimes some pretty average qbs get to go, due to injuries and the top tier guys backing out.

I agree completely, but would McNabb be the first pro-bowl QB benched for cardiovascular deficiencies?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom