Janoris Jenkins: “I’m back” (1 Viewer)

Bringing Jenkins back just became even more important. With Teddy at Carolina and Tom in Tampa, you have to think they'll use a dink and dunk passing attack. Jenkins is perfectly suited to keeping track of his man in the short to intermediate area with his quickness and feel for the game.

Can't wait to see him jumping routes and getting the pick.

Bringing Jenkins back just became even more important. With Teddy at Carolina and Tom in Tampa, you have to think they'll use a dink and dunk passing attack. Jenkins is perfectly suited to keeping track of his man in the short to intermediate area with his quickness and feel for the game.

Can't wait to see him jumping routes and getting the pick.

Absolutely. And if TB brings in Antonio Brown, we may need to sign another corner as well.

I hope "I'm back" means he's back with us. I think he's a perfect compliment to Lattimore.

He really is. We'll have different types of Corners for different types of WRs. The past few years we've had the guys to cover big WRs like Julio and Mike Evans but we've had no answer for shifty smaller guys like Antonio Brown, Calvin Ridley, etc.

Back in NY or what....just with the Jets this time?. I'm back...wth dude??‍♂️??‍♂️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom