Janoris Jenkins injury? (1 Viewer)

There was a key difference between Thomas injury vs Jenkins injury. Thomas didn’t allow the trainers to look at his ankle while Jenkins was with the trainers after the injury occurred and went to the lockeroom with them. I am much more optimistic with Jenkins than I was with Thomas.

It looked like a slight hyperextension. Robinson has been playing very well so I'm not really worried if jackrabbit misses a game or 2.

It's just a little skinned knee.

Or that's what I keep telling myself.

It looked like a slight hyperextension. Robinson has been playing very well so I'm not really worried if jackrabbit misses a game or 2.

Hyperextension is when your knee straightens too far and bends posteriorly. If anything, Janoris has a hyperflexion injury, in which the knee is stretched too far by his foot being caught in the turf. Could be a PCL sprain, could be nothing. We'll have to wait and see.

Hyperextension is when your knee straightens too far and bends posteriorly. If anything, Janoris has a hyperflexion injury, in which the knee is stretched too far by his foot being caught in the turf. Could be a PCL sprain, could be nothing. We'll have to wait and see.
Yea, I just saw the knee straighten out and it looked like an extension

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom