Janoris Jenkins injury? (1 Viewer)

I've noticed he hasn't gone on 3-week IR yet, so that's a good sign. Or would that not happen until tomorrow?

I've noticed he hasn't gone on 3-week IR yet, so that's a good sign. Or would that not happen until tomorrow?
I think Wednesday is the first day injury reports are mandated. So I imagine we'll either see a LP or DNP for Jackrabbit -- which I don't think we can read too deeply into. Payton gives a lot of his dinged-up vets DNP or LP on Wednesdays.

I also wonder if since we played the Falcons 10 days ago, if he doesn't give extra vet rest to some of the starters.

According to Underhill, Jenkins said he was "fine" and that seemed to give a lot of worried fans some relief.

However, does anyone recall Michael Thomas' response following the first Bucs game "I'm good" or something similar was his response when asked about his injury. He was far from good.

Injuries are weird and it's hard to know what is really going on until a few days past the incident. I hope for the best with Jackrabbit but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't preparing for the worst - or at least some disappointing news.

According to Underhill, Jenkins said he was "fine" and that seemed to give a lot of worried fans some relief.

However, does anyone recall Michael Thomas' response following the first Bucs game "I'm good" or something similar was his response when asked about his injury. He was far from good.

Injuries are weird and it's hard to know what is really going on until a few days past the incident. I hope for the best with Jackrabbit but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't preparing for the worst - or at least some disappointing news.

I thought the exact same thing when I read Underhill's tweet.

Well, as long as *you* approve...

You mean the same way people have to change a title because “you” might take it the wrong way? I’m sorry you had to go through that experience of clicking a link and your expectations not being met. Must’ve really set you back.

You mean the same way people have to change a title because “you” might take it the wrong way? I’m sorry you had to go through that experience of clicking a link and your expectations not being met. Must’ve really set you back.
If I was so off the mark, how come the thread title got changed? Toodles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom