Japanese Heavy Metal band Ningen Isu (1 Viewer)

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of these guys?

YouTube recently pestered me with some music video recommendation of theirs with a curious thumbnail (first embedded video), and I finally relented a month or so ago.
I thought it was pretty awesome, but didn't think much of it afterwards. I kept seeing it in my recommended list though, and so I explored the band a little - then a lot.

Apparently these guys have been around since 1987 and have produced 20 studio albums in the last 30 years. They didn't have much economic success until around 2013 or so.
Amazon Music has about 13 of their studio albums available for streaming. I recommend starting with Burai Houjou and their newer albums.

Anyway, if you like metal genres, here are a couple songs if you aren't already familiar with them:

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I love how in the second vid, the guitarist/singer still has what could be a price tag on his guitar, like he told the sales guy that he was 100% into shredding the gnar and then decided, nah, I think I'll return it after using it once.

OP
OP
Denzien

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I never really could get into BabyMetal. Probably it's the bright pop singer voices. The accompaniment is great. I suppose they might grow on me if I forced myself to hear more of them.

And if I'm looking for Mongolian, I usually tune into Batzorig Vaanchig. Not a lot of distraction from his voice.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I never really could get into BabyMetal. Probably it's the bright pop singer voices. The accompaniment is great. I suppose they might grow on me if I forced myself to hear more of them.

And if I'm looking for Mongolian, I usually tune into Batzorig Vaanchig. Not a lot of distraction from his voice.

if the cards fall into my favour, i may move to austin, if i get an offer. i expect to see you in anything other than a mini or jeep, unless it is 2 door. otherwise, you are still dead to me, and i don't even remember what for, but dead is dead.

OP
OP
Denzien

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
if the cards fall into my favour, i may move to austin, if i get an offer. i expect to see you in anything other than a mini or jeep, unless it is 2 door. otherwise, you are still dead to me, and i don't even remember what for, but dead is dead.
Why would I not drive my Mini or my Jeep? Yes, the Jeep is 2-door.

Let me know if you're in town, we can try to figure out why you can't read my pulse.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Why would I not drive my Mini or my Jeep? Yes, the Jeep is 2-door.

Let me know if you're in town, we can try to figure out why you can't read my pulse.
ok, if 2 door i will allow. mini is a name that is just prejudice towards us vertically challenged individuals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom