N/S Jared Cook 🤡..... (1 Viewer)

I was just about to post this. The nerve of this guy. His body language showed he didn't want to be here. He fumbles the season away and then has the audacity to say something like this. And to think I helped a little kid get his autograph his first season here. I'm disgusted.

Wow! That's a shot and a stupid one at that. The Chargers couldn't win with all the talent he speaks of but we did. He underperformed his entire time here. I wish we played them so somebody could knock the snot out of him!

giphy.gif

I mean, what's he supposed to say? Saying "the Saints are clearly more talented, but the Chargers show promise/upside" is a quick way to turn an entire fanbase against you. Don't mix up media-speak/talking his new team up for taking shots.

"We have a lot of talent here in LA."

Done.

Sounds like he's upset about being rightfully blamed for giving up a game changing turnover in the playoffs and never living up to expectations in New Orleans. Sorry, not sorry, Jared. You were a disappointment.

The fumble that lost the chance at the Super Bowl you could feel coming all year. You could see the way he carried the ball, the lazy or incorrect route running, the attitude. You knew it was coming at a pivotal moment...I would have benched him well before.

Wish nothing but non-injury failure on this clown.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom