N/S Jared Cook 🤡..... (1 Viewer)

Hasn’t that always been the story on the Chargers?!? Insane talent and massive underachieving?

I’ve been hearing about all the talent on the Chargers for 10 years - and the end result always seems to be the same.

I actually hope they have success because they have some guys I really like on the team - Jared Cook, isn’t high on that list. He was ok here, but I wasn’t a fan of his poor body language following his chronic drops and fumbles.

The rest of the quote is important. He said "we've got as good a talent here as we had in New Orleans, probably better"

He's right. From a talent perspective the Charger top 3 WR's are better and have had more production than the Saints top 3. How that plays out over the season is anyones guess but lets not act like what he said wasn't accurate.

Tre'Quan and Harris have some potential that's possibly unlocked via Winston but that has to be proven first.

I mean, what's he supposed to say? Saying "the Saints are clearly more talented, but the Chargers show promise/upside" is a quick way to turn an entire fanbase against you. Don't mix up media-speak/talking his new team up for taking shots.

Exactly. Don't get worked up over something that was "supposed to be said".

Man when we signed him I wanted to like him, I wanted to cheer for him and I was hoping it'd be the opportunity he needed to prove his haters wrong.

Well sometimes the haters are right. Surprised he got signed and even more surprised he opened his big fat mouth and mentioned the Saints.

đź–•

The rest of the quote is important. He said "we've got as good a talent here as we had in New Orleans, probably better"

He's right. From a talent perspective the Charger top 3 WR's are better and have had more production than the Saints top 3. How that plays out over the season is anyones guess but lets not act like what he said wasn't accurate.

Tre'Quan and Harris have some potential that's possibly unlocked via Winston but that has to be proven first.
Ok. My point is why compare. Just say we got alot of talent here and be done with it. He sound like he sore because Saints let him go. Just move on and don't say nothing bout New Orleans. IJS

Cook is a big tease.. always has been. He's the type of player that when he's on YOUR team you're really pulling for him to be an All Pro... but he'll never be that. He CAN be a situational weapon but he's mistake prone and it's just a matter of time before he'll disappoint.

He is what he is... a big tease. Better that he's moved on.

Ok. My point is why compare. Just say we got alot of talent here and be done with it. He sound like he sore because Saints let him go. Just move on and don't say nothing bout New Orleans. IJS
Touche, I just didn't take it as a slight but I do get your point. Cheers

The Jared Cook performance rollercoaster ride ended will all of use being thrown from it. Now he wants LA fans to get onboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom