N/S Jared Cook 🤡..... (1 Viewer)

I want to say his intentions weren't to slam the Saints, but kinda did so by default in being excited about his new team. That being said, it was disturbing to see him really be productive and fighting in some games and totally checked out in others...so there is a bit of "something" to his demeanor and mindset.

Who is Jared Cook???
Never heard of her!
U know! She was a t-rex armed , larger than life target who went for a ball every so often w/ ANY effort at all! If she had 1/4 the "heart" of a Colston? She'd STILL be here and making plays. She wouldn't KNOW talent since she doesn't have it herself.....except that is to drop sure catch balls and then fumble them away, not securing the ball! What a sycophant to get all "rubbed-up" to the L.A.media or Teammates. Little does she know L.A. really doesn't CARE about the NFL! Never have, her career has fallen into a Black Hole for NFL players to limp out their careers.....The Zen Soul Surfer has regarded this post!

There have only a handful of occasions where I'm outright happy to see a person get released.

Jared Cook was one of them. I don't even really care what he said, or what the context was....... I never wanted to see him in a Saints uniform again after that Tampa Bay game.

How can a guy who had one of the more clutch playoff catches you will ever see as a member of the Packers in the 2016 playoff game against Dallas NOT have enough self-awareness to know that people are going to be coming up behind him trying to punch the ball out?

Drew Brees will never publicly say it, but I'm sure he has to sometimes wonder why some of his teammates would pick the most critical parts of playoff games to lose about 50 IQ points....

Dude's been a bad teammate for awhile. I remember watching a game when he was with the Rams. Their QB (Austin Davis, Southern Miss) made a bad throw to Cook, tries to tell Cook it was his fault on the sideline, and as Davis is walking up to apologize, Cook throws his arm up, shoulder bumps him, and busts Davis' lip.....all on television. The guy's a First Ballot Hall of Fame jerk.

Okay i understand hyping up team. No need to throw N.O in mix.

BTW unless he stumbles into Cowboy fan territory in Louisiana, he will probably never be welcomed here again. Especially after that statement

Okay i understand hyping up team. No need to throw N.O in mix.
BTW unless he stumbles into Cowboy fan territory in Louisiana, he will probably never be welcomed here again. Especially after that statement
I actually look at this as a sort of compliment… Yes, Cook is a bum… Yes, he’s a knucklehead…

But… In trying to “get in good” with his new fan base, he tried to say that the Chargers “talent” is better than the Saints (who have been a perennial SB contender for the last decade!). That’s a compliment!… a backhanded compliment, but a compliment nonetheless.

It won’t take Cook long to show the Chargers why he was let go by New Orleans and many other teams. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

I remember him running the wrong route during an important drive about 3/4 of the way through the season. Drive stalled out. Drew went over to talk to him on the sidelines and Cook gave him the "whatever look and attitude" That just confirmed my suspicions on his attitude all year

I remember him running the wrong route during an important drive about 3/4 of the way through the season. Drive stalled out. Drew went over to talk to him on the sidelines and Cook gave him the "whatever look and attitude" That just confirmed my suspicions on his attitude all year
I remember that. I think it also happened in Chargers Game. Cook looked annoyed by Brees. Who is probably best teammate a player could ask for

I remember that. I think it also happened in Chargers Game. Cook looked annoyed by Brees. Who is probably best teammate a player could ask for
There were definitely times last season (multiple times) where I remember thinking, “Cook looks like he doesn’t even want to be playing football!”. His attitude appears to suck and he seems to lack to lack accountability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom