Jared Cook visiting Saints (1 Viewer)

By far the best move the saints have made this offseason never had a real qb throwing to him this guy could easily be a top 3 tight end with drew!

Just got texts from 3 separate friends saying we signed cooks. Is this true??!?!?

Although I would have liked to see him get the record, he would have got the record had he not got that 4 game suspension. However, it’s done and over with, he’s a Raven now, so DM26 is still atop the leaderboard

More than likely he’ll return if he’s cut or at the end of his deal to try and get those last 90 yards.

Jared, son why don't you come step into my office. Now you and I both know that you've had more than enough time to make your decision. All the cards are on the table. It's time to make up your mind. Do you want to join the Saints and experience greatness? Or do you want to go back to the Raiders and do whatever Raiders do? What is a Raider anyway? Some guy with an eye patch wearing a helmet with no facemask? You're better than that Jared. You're better than that, even if you can't see it for yourself.

You've worked hard to reach this moment in your life. The right choice is really the only choice you have, come to the Saints and play with Drew Brees. Alright you son of a gun. You know how I feel. I'll be proud to root for such a wonderful player anytime, anywhere. That's all.

Winner winner. :hihi:

Hopefully somebody gets a chance to rebump this bump to show the premature celebration of a new player not meeting expectations yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom