Jared Cook visiting Saints (2 Viewers)

Think Cook is overrated.

I watch him a lot. Most of his games are meh. He has like 1 good game and gets praised and then like 10 meh games before he pops off again. Plus he takes so many plays off when he’s out there, he is lazy

Go look at his game logs, I’ll bet there’s more 1-3 catches for less than 50 yards than there are good games.

He a decent TE but he’s just talked about so much its strange.

RSJ doesnt have the stats of Cook i get that, but he’s a pass catching atheltic freak and he’s only like 26. I’d rather take a shot on the upside than the overhyped guy.
I don't think you watch Cook at all. I think you looked over his past box scores (in which he was in an offenses that did not make effective use of the TE position) and made your decision there. The fact that the Saints brought him in says that he's an upgrade over what is currently on the roster and that's all that is needed. No one think he's Jimmy Graham, but he's light years better than Josh Hill. At work, he's the equal of Ben Watson during his first stint with the Saints.

So Ingram didn’t deserve to break it after playing here for 8 years and out performing his previous contract despite being forced to split carries with at least 2 and sometimes as many as 3 other backs every year he was here? That’s just ignorant and selfish.
Although I would have liked to see him get the record, he would have got the record had he not got that 4 game suspension. However, it’s done and over with, he’s a Raven now, so DM26 is still atop the leaderboard

I don't think you watch Cook at all. I think you looked over his past box scores (in which he was in an offenses that did not make effective use of the TE position) and made your decision there. The fact that the Saints brought him in says that he's an upgrade over what is currently on the roster and that's all that is needed. No one think he's Jimmy Graham, but he's light years better than Josh Hill. At work, he's the equal of Ben Watson during his first stint with the Saints.

I watched a lot of his highlights and I think he will out do JG while catching balls from Drew Brees. He has not really been on teams which knew how to use the tight end.

The Free agency news, leaks, and even speculation have been unusually quiet this season. Especially for the Saints, but the entire NFL frenzy hasn't been much of a frenzy at all... not even close to how it usually is.

Although I would have liked to see him get the record, he would have got the record had he not got that 4 game suspension. However, it’s done and over with, he’s a Raven now, so DM26 is still atop the leaderboard

In terms of yardage anyway. Ingram has the TD record. Kamara is on pace to obliterate it though

In terms of yardage anyway. Ingram has the TD record. Kamara is on pace to obliterate it though
AK 41 may own the yardage record some day too. And reception and yardage record by a Saints RB. Dude is a special player. He literally looks like he’s jogging out there and he’s making defenders look silly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom