Jared Cook visiting Saints (2 Viewers)

AK 41 may own the yardage record some day too. And reception and yardage record by a Saints RB. Dude is a special player. He literally looks like he’s jogging out there and he’s making defenders look silly
What helps Kamara is that he knows how to protect himself from excessive hit, but still get solid yardage.

What helps Kamara is that he knows how to protect himself from excessive hit, but still get solid yardage.
Yep. In addition....I go to a sports performance place here in Charlotte. The PTs and chiropractors work on the Panthers players. So the players tell these guys stories regarding opposing players. Apparently the Panthers defenders are in awe of Kamara. They said when they hit him, it feels like his legs go “numb”, so they think he is going down, but he breaks away and keeps going. They can’t explain how that happens, lol. That’s pretty telling stuff about how hard it is to tackle the guy.

I watched a lot of his highlights and I think he will out do JG while catching balls from Drew Brees. He has not really been on teams which knew how to use the tight end.
Agreed. I have wondered for years why teams haven't made him more of a focus in their offenses. There are not many guys at that position can run like him AND block as well. I would go so far as to say if he signs with the Saints AND remains healthy, we will be the top performing TE in the NFL next year.

Jared Cook looks like hes at home considering his last IG post 2 hours ago.

The hashtag on that says Saturday morning cartoons. I think we're reading way too much into that. I doubt Lil man looking at his cartoons has anything to do with him weighing his free agent options, but whatever works for you... i'm here for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom