Jared Cook visiting Saints (1 Viewer)

Man. Will this dude make a decision.

What yearly average do y’all hope we are willing to spend on him?

Will it take $10mil/year or more? Could be be got for $8mil?

I think he would be a great addition but not sure how much we should expect to pay.
Lol... Seems like he doesn't want to be in NOLA. Usually... When you're shopping around your best contact offer. He isn't looking for someone to outbid. He's looking for someone to match.

Damn, I thought we finally had an actual update. That dude always spits out fake news. Oh well, here’s to hoping he’s right for a change.
If he does end up being right about this, he'll throw his shoulder out of socket patting himself on the back with retweets of everything he ever said about Cook since he turned pro.

If he does end up being right about this, he'll throw his shoulder out of socket patting himself on the back with retweets of everything he ever said about Cook since he turned pro.

Well lets hope he gets a dislocated shoulder.

Jared, son why don't you come step into my office. Now you and I both know that you've had more than enough time to make your decision. All the cards are on the table. It's time to make up your mind. Do you want to join the Saints and experience greatness? Or do you want to go back to the Raiders and do whatever Raiders do? What is a Raider anyway? Some guy with an eye patch wearing a helmet with no facemask? You're better than that Jared. You're better than that, even if you can't see it for yourself.

You've worked hard to reach this moment in your life. The right choice is really the only choice you have, come to the Saints and play with Drew Brees. Alright you son of a gun. You know how I feel. I'll be proud to root for such a wonderful player anytime, anywhere. That's all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom