Jared Cook (2 Viewers)

He has absolutely zero heart. Cook is a waste of talent.

sadly seems alot of our players are that way. DH has more heart then our entire team... maybe its just me but when he went out of the game that lightning and fight went with him.

His fumble completely changed the game. And ended an era. In the pantheon of fumbles, that one will go down as maybe the most dubious one of them all. You are moving down the field, potentially taking he score to 27-13. 27-13, you dont have to force the ball, you can play small ball and bleed time. Let the defense pin their ears back, blitz like crazy if you want. But it changed everything.

Instead its 20-20, and momentum completely flipped. Its on Cook.

If this thread gets deleted, like the other negative ones...it’ll be quickly replaced. Just give up mods. People are angry...and they should be.

I was upset about the fumble, and it was a good play by the defender. On the other hand, that last interception was his fault. It went through his hands. We definitely need an upgrade at TE.

Not all on him, but he single handedly sucked the air out of the sails. Im done with him and i hope the Saints are too. Guy always seems to have his name brought up for the wrong reasons. Saints are up a score and moving the ball well about to go up 2 scores and he lets a guy half his size bully him into a fumble.
Cut him now.

Lack of heart and desire in the playoffs is inexcusable his mind is still in Oak. Waaaay before the fumble he short arms a pass fearing a hit in the playoffs are u kidding me? Then he doesn't protect the rock when you know they will try to strip you oh man, he will not make it next year, its Trautman and a new guy telling you know he s getting the axe

Not all on him, but he single handedly sucked the air out of the sails. Im done with him and i hope the Saints are too. Guy always seems to have his name brought up for the wrong reasons. Saints are up a score and moving the ball well about to go up 2 scores and he lets a guy half his size bully him into a fumble.
He should have hung up his cleats at the end of last year. I feel bad for him but it is what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom