Jared Cook (1 Viewer)

Cook made me say some things that I haven’t said in about 10 years. I feel a little dirty

He’s been soft since the concussion during the SF game last year. It’s like he lost his desire when they blew him up. I’ve been ready for him to go for some time and that hasn’t changed.

Him and Brees both played horrible, but his fumble directly resulted in the loss

That was definitely the turning point. Instead of being able to put some distance between us and Tampa and put the pressure on them, we handed them all the momentum and we never got it back.

Completely done with Cook!!! He was late coming out of his break on that early drive and then the fumble! Changed the whole game!!! Good riddance man!

We were gonna go up 10 at least without his fumble. That was the game. He doesn’t fumble, we lead into the late 3rd, Brees doesn’t force the ball and throw two picks.

Everything was on that Cook’s play.

That fumble changed everything. It is what it is

I was upset about the fumble, and it was a good play by the defender. On the other hand, that last interception was his fault. It went through his hands. We definitely need an upgrade at TE.

The fumble was a terrible play by Cook. My 4 year old knows how to protect the ball better than him. And this time it really cost us.

I mean how do you not secure the ball. You just ran a slant route, how do you not expect a trailing defender to make a play from behind? He is great at getting open, but he is a liability with the ball in his hands. Time to move on from him, Anzolone, and P. Williams. Its time to start getting players who don't have a glaring weakness. I'm sad for Drew but Kamara should have had more touches. On the interception he was looking for Cook while Tre was streaking across the middle of the field wide open. I'm finally ready to see another QB as starter and it would be great if Cook wasn't here making crucial mistakes in critical moments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom