Jared Cook (1 Viewer)

Dude freaking sucks. I've been screaming it for 2 years. For every good thing he does, he screws up 10 times. Good riddance to him and Dan Campbell. I see people are upset about him (Dan) leaving. What the heck has he brought to the team. Mediocre at best Tight Ends.

Not all on him, but he single handedly sucked the air out of the sails. Im done with him and i hope the Saints are too. Guy always seems to have his name brought up for the wrong reasons. Saints are up a score and moving the ball well about to go up 2 scores and he lets a guy half his size bully him into a fumble.
I think Jared Cook has been inconsistent. He has disappeared in some games and other games he looks fantastic. I hope Trautman can turn into something because we miss a TE threat.

Can't give the guy coming up from behind a good look at the ball. Defenders swipe at the ball that way all the time. Why ballcarriers are oblivious to this is a headscratcher. Bucs outplayed us on several plays that was just one. Keep your head up jared.

Not all on him, but he single handedly sucked the air out of the sails. Im done with him and i hope the Saints are too. Guy always seems to have his name brought up for the wrong reasons. Saints are up a score and moving the ball well about to go up 2 scores and he lets a guy half his size bully him into a fumble.
Maybe not ALL on him but a BIG part on him. The early drop.. tough catch but one you expect your TE to make...Then of course the fumble... The last drop turned away any slimmer of hope... Not that there was much but........

The fumble in my opinion lost the game. We were in control. About to go up 14. The buckies then have to become more pass oriented and I think throws us a pick or two... who knows... But I will file that fumble along with the missed tackle in minny and the no-call as the point where we lost the playoff game.

If this thread gets deleted, like the other negative ones...it’ll be quickly replaced. Just give up mods. People are angry...and they should be.
No joke. Acting like Facebook or Twitter. Lol. Grown adults here (mostly).

Maybe not ALL on him but a BIG part on him. The early drop.. tough catch but one you expect your TE to make...Then of course the fumble... The last drop turned away any slimmer of hope... Not that there was much but........

The fumble in my opinion lost the game. We were in control. About to go up 14. The buckies then have to become more pass oriented and I think throws us a pick or two... who knows... But I will file that fumble along with the missed tackle in minny and the no-call as the point where we lost the playoff game.
Has he been cut yet?

If it was me he would have been benched long ago, or used as a decoy, with Drew forbidden to target him on 3rd down or in the Red Zone or not at all when trailing in a game.

It was pretty obvious that fumble moment was coming.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom