Jared Goff is an enigma wrapped in a pile of dung (1 Viewer)

It has to be mental. The two play lapse he had at midfield with a 24-17 lead were inexplicable. He fumbled that snap in what looked like one of the laziest focus errors I’ve seen in a big game moment, and then followed it with an airhead interception. He had great moments this game, but also some wtf head scratchers.

It has to be mental. The two play lapse he had at midfield with a 24-17 lead were inexplicable. He fumbled that snap in what looked like one of the laziest focus errors I’ve seen in a big game moment, and then followed it with an airhead interception. He had great moments this game, but also some What the Fork! head scratchers.
And it's situational football. You know Brady had no shot at driving 85+ yards. You could have literally kneeled 3 times and punted and won the game.

Goff reminds me a lot of AB in the passing game. Unbelievable throws at times and just inexplicable decisions/awareness at times.

Goff reminds me a lot of AB in the passing game. Unbelievable throws at times and just inexplicable decisions/awareness at times.
Difference being that on a broken play, Brooks could at least get you a few yards on the ground. Still don't know what the hell McCarthy was thinking trying to turn him into a pocket QB when he should've designed an offense with at least the occasional rollout. Then again, his playcalling back then was run-run-pass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom