Jared Goff Will Not Put Up Marcus Mariota Numbers Against This Defense (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I know folks are upset about yesterday, but you got to be excited by what you are seeing from this defense. Goff will get destroyed next week.

Meachemdat

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Not worried about that. Both sides of the ball could ball out and we'd still lose by a blocked field goal/extra point/muffed punt.

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Defense is literally the least of my worries.

Offense stop turning the ball over at an alarming rate. HOF QB , best play caller in game and its turnover after turnover after turnover last two weeks

Special teams = the only thing they do is cover at an average level. Epic history making fail at every other facet.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Not worried about that. Both sides of the ball could ball out and we'd still lose by a blocked field goal/extra point/muffed punt.
Honestly, this Rams offense is so bad that if we're in any position to lose this game by a blocked field goal of any kind, then we deserve to lose. I don't think they've scored an actual touchdown in their last two games.

ANKOMA33

All-Pro
Reaction score
Agreed. They put up a blistering 9 points on the JETS & the week before 10 points vs Panthers. Their O line may be the worst in all of football.

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know folks are upset about yesterday, but you got to be excited by what you are seeing from this defense. Goff will get destroyed next week.
Given the Saints woes lately, Goff will probably look like a pro bowler

Consiglieri

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, we will surely win next week. Having dropped out of playoff contention, it is time to start winning to hurt our draft pick.

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
yeh, we've said that about the last 5 rookie QB's that have walked away with a victory against the saints.

i'll believe it when i see it.

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am not worried about the Rams offense, but hope that Drew can get back to his gaudy stats and high scoring offense against a very good defense, remembering that we should expect the Rams to let the dogs loose under Greg Williams.

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
Its a home game. We should put up 30.

Drew's worst game situation, statistically, is the away Thursday game.

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
C'mon man, the D made some improvements as of late and are starting to gel but until they legitimately help the team win a game, play at a high level consistently for a couple years, and make game deciding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom