Jared Goff Will Not Put Up Marcus Mariota Numbers Against This Defense (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I know folks are upset about yesterday, but you got to be excited by what you are seeing from this defense. Goff will get destroyed next week.

Not worried about that. Both sides of the ball could ball out and we'd still lose by a blocked field goal/extra point/muffed punt.

Defense is literally the least of my worries.

Offense stop turning the ball over at an alarming rate. HOF QB , best play caller in game and its turnover after turnover after turnover last two weeks

Special teams = the only thing they do is cover at an average level. Epic history making fail at every other facet.

Not worried about that. Both sides of the ball could ball out and we'd still lose by a blocked field goal/extra point/muffed punt.

Honestly, this Rams offense is so bad that if we're in any position to lose this game by a blocked field goal of any kind, then we deserve to lose. I don't think they've scored an actual touchdown in their last two games.

Agreed. They put up a blistering 9 points on the JETS & the week before 10 points vs Panthers. Their O line may be the worst in all of football.

I know folks are upset about yesterday, but you got to be excited by what you are seeing from this defense. Goff will get destroyed next week.

Given the Saints woes lately, Goff will probably look like a pro bowler

Oh, we will surely win next week. Having dropped out of playoff contention, it is time to start winning to hurt our draft pick.

yeh, we've said that about the last 5 rookie QB's that have walked away with a victory against the saints.

i'll believe it when i see it.

I am not worried about the Rams offense, but hope that Drew can get back to his gaudy stats and high scoring offense against a very good defense, remembering that we should expect the Rams to let the dogs loose under Greg Williams.

Its a home game. We should put up 30.

Drew's worst game situation, statistically, is the away Thursday game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom