Jarius Byrd...ankle issues? (1 Viewer)

GeauxSainz

Krewe of SaintsChat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just noticed him slipping all over. Time to end the experiment. Jeez.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lol he definitely got his ankles broken on a couple plays tonight. Out of all the starters to stay healthy, figures it would be him.

Lol he definitely got his ankles broken on a couple plays tonight. Out of all the starters to stay healthy, figures it would be him.
Yep. Pathetic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This happens to him all the time. He struggles to backpedal to get into position to tackle someone in the open field and just falls down. I feel like the number of times I've seen it happen has to be in the double digits.

can't believe they wasted 56 MILLION on him. Imagine how many other good players they could have signed for that amount :jpshakehead:

They should cut him on the way to the locker room. The heck with dead money. The dude is awful.

Doesn't help when he's in wide open space cause nobody else touched the RB. I get the injuries but god that was a terrible showing by everybody. Only bright spot on D might be Fairley and Jordan, maybe...

Yeah he is awful, one of the worst players on the team. Maybe it's the injuries.

Not like Bell is showing him up, especially on run support but Byrd needs to go. Might as well cut Kruger and every other Free agent signing that hasn't panned out. Develop young guys on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom