Jarius Byrd is this year's Brandon browner (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Bench this guy already!! Wth do the coaches see in him. He obviously got his big pay day and doesn't want to put his body on the line to make a play!! can't make an open field tackle if his life depended on it. Sorry for the rent I just can't take his play anymore he's useless

By whiffing on tackles and sitting down during plays he's at least not getting penalties.

Heck, that last time he sat down the running back was so stunned a real football player had time to catch up from behind and make a tackle.

So, unlike Browner his lack of effort is at least making him a speed bump.

He's definitely a liability but honestly, what's the alternative?

Also, Byrd isn't a malcontent. He seems to have a good attitude and seems to be an enthusiastic teammate. It just isn't working out here. It's a bummer and it certainly stings that we let Jenkins walk for him but it is what it is.

This season is going to be hard and frustrating. Byrd isn't Browner. Browner was a bad player and a bad person.

He is a non factor. But, I think he was the closest to getting an int this year, real dang close.

Bench this guy already!! Wth do the coaches see in him. He obviously got his big pay day and doesn't want to put his body on the line to make a play!! can't make an open field tackle if his life depended on it. Sorry for the rent I just can't take his play anymore he's useless

Disagree. At least Browner tried.

He was in good position all night in the passing game. They got absolutely nothing done down the field. Nearly had an INT.

He whiffed in the running game a few times.

Not really seeing him as a major issue tonight, but whatever. The LBs and DL were the back breakers tonight.

Jairus Byrd was Browner before Browner was Browner. In other words he's been worthless since he's been here.

He's definitely a liability but honestly, what's the alternative?

Also, Byrd isn't a malcontent. He seems to have a good attitude and seems to be an enthusiastic teammate. It just isn't working out here. It's a bummer and it certainly stings that we let Jenkins walk for him but it is what it is.

This season is going to be hard and frustrating. Byrd isn't Browner. Browner was a bad player and a bad person.

I'm not comparing his attitude I'm comparing his play on the field. He is an NFL veteran getting paid millions to put his neck on the line and make some plays yet he's always out of position and too scared to make a play.

I rather let bell play free safety and let him learn than watch bird get his ankle broken on every play that goes near him.

sorry but Crawly is this year's Browner. I think he could be a good pro, and he is doing an admirable job covering top NFL WRs as an UDFA....

But everytime he is thrown at it is either PI or a completion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom