Jarrad Davis (1 Viewer)

He’s the Lions Version of Stephone Anthony. It’s pretty cut and dry for me... If a LB has speed but no instincts leave him alone. If you don’t see him either making the play or somewhere in the vicinity of every play outside something deep..leave him alone. Especially if you want him at MLB

Lol idk why you are telling me anything I don’t know, and I’m plenty relaxed. Seems like you are the one a little more uneasy than I am. And if we are being honest, talent evaluators aside, the linebacker unit is very weak and is a major concern. Let’s hope they are able to address it but it’s not a forgone conclusion that they will. We had a huge while at WR last year going into the season and that’s how it stayed. Don’t fool yourself into thinking we will draft a linebacker because we need one. Saints don’t do that.

What are you talking about???????

Do you even read what i say.

I specifically said that they arent going to just sign anyone just bc there is a need.

When I said I would rather them just draft a LB. I was stating that I would rather them draft a LB then sign Ogletree or Davis. I dont think neither one of them fit.

I'm not saying that I would just rather them skip the rest of the offseason and draft a LB. In saying that I trust them, bc history says i can.

So idk why you keep telling me to not rely on the Saints drafting a LB, when I'm basically saying the same thing. I literally said the Saints dont just draft off of need they draft BPA.

The point is, I'm saying just trust them. They got a plan. It will work out. It's not that big of a deal. While we may not have the best depth a LB, we still have enough talent there to were it's not a huge concern. Although I feel we do need at least another body there, it doesnt have to be a world beater. While also saying that if there is a LB that they love in the draft, dont put it passed them to trade up to get them. That seems to be a formula that they have been implementing over the last couple years.

Also when I said Relax, I didnt mean it with I'll intent. Was just offering some reason and feedback.

What are you talking about???????

Do you even read what i say.

I specifically said that they arent going to just sign anyone just bc there is a need.

When I said I would rather them just draft a LB. I was stating that I would rather them draft a LB then sign Ogletree or Davis. I dont think neither one of them fit.

I'm not saying that I would just rather them skip the rest of the offseason and draft a LB. In saying that I trust them, bc history says i can.

So idk why you keep telling me to not rely on the Saints drafting a LB, when I'm basically saying the same thing. I literally said the Saints dont just draft off of need they draft BPA.

The point is, I'm saying just trust them. They got a plan. It will work out. It's not that big of a deal. While we may not have the best depth a LB, we still have enough talent there to were it's not a huge concern. Although I feel we do need at least another body there, it doesnt have to be a world beater. While also saying that if there is a LB that they love in the draft, dont put it passed them to trade up to get them. That seems to be a formula that they have been implementing over the last couple years.

Also when I said Relax, I didnt mean it with I'll intent. Was just offering some reason and feedback.
You don’t go into the draft and then if you don’t draft a linebacker sign ogletree because what if someone else signs him. Sean Peyton himself has said fill your holes before the draft. Sign ogletree to a larger 1 year prove it deal, and if we draft a linebacker who beats him out then great either way.

And I know there was no ill will

Anyone know more about him? The Lions are trying to trade him.

Detroitsportsnation.com/trade-rumor-detroit-lions-lb-jarrad-davis/apowell/detroit-lions-news/03/29/2020/223059/?fbclid=IwAR02i7xt7M2Wt-WcAF1sTsyCeM8oV8cSNoak-U6kFYtOvSVPFOAM_QnnIrc
The Saints need to improve at the LBer position as well as get younger. They already have Craig Robertson, Azalone, Alonso, etc. I fail to see how adding someone who is not better than those three helps the team improve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom