Jarvis Jones back on the rise. (1 Viewer)

Pai Mei

Very Banned
Reaction score
@MikeTriplett: RT @FootballPost: NFP Sunday Blitz: It's a wide receiver world; the latest on Jarvis Jones' neck; and lots of free agency talk. http://t.co/OV3Tpj1K22

They quote a Dr. In the piece saying Jones' neck is a non-issue. Speculation that he is locked back in the top 10.

*Jarvis Jones’ neck injury is starting to look like it might be a non-issue on draft day, and there is little chance he will fall out of the top 10. In a medical report that was sent to NFL teams, leading orthopedist Craig Brigham refutes that Jones ever had a significant spinal cord contusion. When he was at Southern Cal, the pass rusher was diagnosed with one, and Southern Cal did not allow him to play in 2010. Jones transferred to Georgia and played two seasons with no problems. Brigham concluded that Jones either had a very mild incident of spinal cord concussion or merely a stinger that has long since resolved. Even if another similar injury occurred, Brigham concluded it would not be a career ending issue. After recently examining Jones, Brigham concluded, “Jarvis is cleared to play without restriction.”

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

"@nfldraftscout: "@Rotoworld_FB: Report: Jarvis Jones' neck now a 'non-issue' http://t.co/29uzzMRBo1" Team doctors still hold the key to his stock."

Good for him. I'll say it again; if for some ridiculous reason Jones makes it to the Saint's pick, you run to the podium.

One expert opinion, obviously promoting Jones' best interests,
does not a certainty make.

Team doctors and front office concerns may result in differing opinions.

One expert opinion, obviously promoting Jones' best interests,
does not a certainty make.

Team doctors and front office concerns may result in differing opinions.

Yep

Come to find out this is nothing new. He communicated this to teams at the combine.

I still think he wont go top 10. Too much risk.

Man! Not to be a hater, but I hope he underwhelms at his pro day. I think that may be the only way he falls to us now. If he blows it up, forget it. If he's our guy, then we'd have to trade up to get him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom