Jarvis Jones or Dion Jordan (2 Viewers)

No prob. LT was the first running back, Vick was the first pick.

I don't care if the guy is in a wheelchair. One player has 44 TFL and 28 sacks in two years, and the other has 29 TFL and 14.5 sacks in three years. It's no contest! One of these guys is a playmaker- want to guess which one?

From WalterFootball:

"Jones had a massive performance to push his team to a huge victory over the Gators. He totaled 13 tackles with 4.5 tackles for a loss, three sacks, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. Jones also made the game-saving play with a forced fumble around the Georgia 5-yard line in the final minutes."

Thats just stupid, crazy good!!!!

:worthy:

Jarvis Jones. He is the kind of guy that the offense will need to know where he is on every play, on any down, because he can make any kind of play, sack, FF, or INT. That is the kind of guy this defense is in desperate need. But I just doubt he is gonna be there at 15 unless more news comes out on his injury, guy has just way too much talent for someone not to pick.

Well the choice is between those 2

Length is all the rage now...and he knows how to flatten out on his way to the QB. Gotta luv his tools. Just needs to add sum strength

If we get DJ, where will he play? SOLB or WOLB?

Maybe I should first ask, where do you think Junior will play? Will he be every down on the strongside? The weakside? Or will he move from one side to the other, depending on down and distance?

:idunno:

I pick Dion Jordan. He's the one I wan't most in the draft. Don't hate me. I just have a really good feeling about him. If we pick someone else i hope i'm wrong.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I pick Dion Jordan. He's the one I wan't most in the draft. Don't hate me. I just have a really good feeling about him. If we pick someone else i hope i'm wrong.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Nobody should be hatin on anybody. Its a DE/OLB heavy draft. We're going to the 3-4. We pick at 15. We should be able to get a good player, a passrusher, to help the D (I hope). Outta Jones, DJ, Mingo and Ansah, there's a good chance 2, maybe 3 outta the 4 will be there when we draft.

Its soooo early. Hell, right now, we dont even know who the next DC will be. Like with the draft, we'll have our personal picks and chose's, but that choice alone might give us a better idea where the team will go.

As for the players, right now, I'd rank em:

Jones - PLAYMAKER, and lord knows we need one.
Mingo - tough and physical, plays much bigger than his size
Jordan - long and lean
Ansah - raw, but maybe the most athletic

If we get DJ, where will he play? SOLB or WOLB?

Maybe I should first ask, where do you think Junior will play? Will he be every down on the strongside? The weakside? Or will he move from one side to the other, depending on down and distance?

:idunno:

Strong side because of his coverage ability on tight ends

Number 1 RB or number 1 overall?? That's crazy what pick did we get deuce with?

Deuce was picked at 22 IIRC

Deuce was the second rated running back that year, but was projected to be a top ten pick.

Yeah. Kiper had him as number one on his big board I believe up until the juniors started declaring. Then he fell for what was largely understood to be injury history concerns. We took him at twenty two or three.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom