Jarvis Jones or Dion Jordan (1 Viewer)

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
Walter Football has both on the board for our pick. Which do you take and why? I take JJ, dude is like a ****** off tiger looking for prey on the field, and a turnover MACHINE!

Jarvis, beast pass rusher, vs the run, in coverage, and catches into w his hands like a WR, plus he lays the wood and forces tons of fumbles, Jarvis all day long

They have him slipping to the Squealers (pick 17). I doubt it happens, but we can dream. I don't care about his injury, with someone with as much as he offers it's worth the risk.

I don't know Dion Warwick may not be that good a player, but the physic friends could come in helpful. Lol. J/J. Jones by a landslide!!!

They have us picking:

1st Round-Dion Jordan (Oregon)
3rd Round-Jordan Poyer (CB-Oregon St)
4th Round-Kawame Geathers (NT-UGA)

I say we grab Jarvis Jones and use this other guy (if he's the pick in the 4th) and get Todd Grantham. Lord I hope and pray he's our choice at DC. He was my prediction and the longer this thing drags out, the more it looks like he will be. Heck I might even sub in Bacarri Rambo in the third and make the first four rounds all UGA defense players lol.

If Jones does end up in our laps he's the obvious choice.

He'll not fall that far, but J.J all the way.

Jarvis jones and poyer would be insane, if only we could land our 2nd round pick and also land Okafor, Jarvis at lolb and Okafor a rolb insane!

Maybe u guys haven't noticed the freakish TEs who are funneling into the league these days. It would b nice to hav sum1 on D who can match them physically n run with em step for step, along with providing crazy speed off the edge aswell. Jordan please

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom