Jarvis Jones or Dion Jordan (1 Viewer)

Jarvis, beast pass rusher, vs the run, in coverage, and catches into w his hands like a WR, plus he lays the wood and forces tons of fumbles,

Linebackers like that are very rare. The Saints had one of them when they had Rickey Jackson. I'd love to see them get another one while Payton and Drew are at the helm on offense.

The jets are going to draft mingo Jordan or Jarvis I can guarantee that, hopefully we luck out and they take the wrong one

I pray the Jets take Jordan! Someone should send Rex a memo that Jones has a medical issue and they should drop him off there draft board. Oh and add that Jones has a life-size fathead of Tom Brady on his wall. That should take care of it!

Maybe u guys haven't noticed the freakish TEs who are funneling into the league these days. It would b nice to hav sum1 on D who can match them physically n run with em step for step, along with providing crazy speed off the edge aswell. Jordan please

I thought that was the whole point of drafting Wilson, a 6'5 250 lbs linebacker that runs a 4.4 forty.

Hopefully the new coordinator puts him in that position after Spags wasted a year of his development at a position he doesn't have the necessary fundamentals to play.

Give me Jordan...I think he'll be more dynamic in the NFL and no spinal concerns to worry about.

I don't care if the guy is in a wheelchair. One player has 44 TFL and 28 sacks in two years, and the other has 29 TFL and 14.5 sacks in three years. It's no contest! One of these guys is a playmaker- want to guess which one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom