Jarvis Jones posibly there at 15 (1 Viewer)

Not sure about picking a guy who doesn't work as hard as everybody else. With the strong locker room that the Saints have a player who doesn't appear to be "all in" may cause a problem. "Cannot play with them. Cannot win with them. Cannot coach with them. Can't do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win." :grin:
His coach had the opposite to say about him though...
“Two years, two-time All-American, how much more can you do?” Richt said last week in Orlando during bowl practices.
The 6-foot-3, 241-pound Jones leads the nation with 14½ sacks, 24½ tackles for loss and seven forced fumbles. He was named a finalist for just about every defensive player of the year award this past season.
He had two sacks in Georgia’s 45-31 Capital One Bowl victory, breaking David Pollack’s single-season record in 2002. He also broke Pollack’s single-season tackle-for-loss record.
He finished his career with 28 career, tied for third on Georgia’s all-time list.
“He’s made an impact ever since he walked back on our campus,” Richt said.
Jones was praised by graduate assistants for his work on the scout team while sitting out a season after transferring from Southern California, where the doctors would not clear him to play after he sustained a spinal injury during his freshman season.

:hihi:

People are really willing to miss out a guy like Jarvis Jones who we need someone like for our D?

If he's there at 15, we take him no question. That there ladies and gents is our game changer on D.

no way he falls out of top 10.

and besides injury concerns, the football player vs workout guy is a marginal debate and he's on the right side of it....

SuperRemo said:

and besides injury concerns, the football player vs workout guy is a marginal debate and he's on the right side of it....

this. people, there's no way he's falling to us.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

At 15 there's no reason not to pick him. I don't like him too much, but still, talent-wise he's that good, you can't pass

I see a BIG red flag with this kid's medical issues...call it a gut feeling. Add, if he falls to 15, he should probably fall to 16....

Yep... You can all end the debate now. Even if he somehow falls out of the TOP 5, he won't make it past 10. Some teams get caught up in the hype, some teams make poor decisions, just not that many and 15 is just way too far to fall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom