Jarvis Landry signing with the Saints (5 Viewers)

Reaction score
He made good throws until the hand injury. Just stop. Today is a positive day.
I didn’t bring up Hill, so don’t tell me to stop. I highlighted everything that was happening about the team as a whole and pointed out that it wasn’t all on the WR corp. I could care less what Hill does as long as it’s positive for the team winning football games.

SaintsWoman4Eva

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nice post. I totally agree about the situations at OG and TE.

I am not as worried about RB because I don’t think AK’s court case will be settled in time for him to be suspended this year and I think they will be able to find a pretty good veteran RB for cheap, either right before or right after camp starts.
I was wondering about this. It may take a while for it to go to trial if he pleads not guilty. The NFL won't suspend him until courts settled. We may not lose Kamara this season if the court dates continue to get pushed back.

Reaction score
All if these good receivers put a lot of pressure on JW. He’d better be able to get the ball to them.
I agree in fact I think he’s going to be personally tested for many reasons. First he knows the team was backing the Brinks truck into Watson’s driveway and he was only signed after that deal fell through. He’s going to have the most talented team around him that he’s ever had. I doubt our offensive system is going to change much and he’s had enough time to know that system well. DA is going to have pressure as well. If we start out 0-4 (which I doubt we will) and Jameis isn’t playing well do you pull him and risk ruining the rest of his time here or do you stick with him knowing your job may be in jeopardy?

Personally I hope Jameis comes back and plays like his arse is on fire. He may not have a choice depending on how long AK will be out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines