Jarvis Landry signing with the Saints (1 Viewer)

44slayer

Black and Gold
Reaction score
This roster top to bottom stacks up with anyone. RG/TE and backup RB are the only real question marks - on both sides of the ball and special teams. It’d be nice to grab Kwon for the LB room.

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At 230 in another thread about Landry i literally posted that i had given up hope on Jarvis.

I said it would be nice to have him for depth especially after last year. Adding him would give Saints probably the best group of WRs they ever had.

Im so thrilled no more Lil Jordan, Stills and Kevin White as your 3 WRs on the field. Hopefully Trequan gets a good seat to watch the offensive action.

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This roster top to bottom stacks up with anyone. RG/TE and backup RB are the only real question marks - on both sides of the ball and special teams. It’d be nice to grab Kwon for the LB room.
I think though with Jarvis, Thomas, Olave and Kamara on fiekd at same time its going to open a lot of plays for Hill/Trautman/Johnson.

Could you imagine a pass in space to Deonte. Hes going to take 5-10 passes for big gains as well as catch some bombs.

I think N.O is going to go air raid Texas Tech style from Leach days

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think people forget how good Jarvis Landry really is. Winston will be by far the best quarterback he has ever had and with Thomas drawing the top corner and double coverage with olave Landry will be going up against the 2nd or nickel backs.Would not surprise me if he stays healthy he goes for 1200+ yds and 10-11 tds.

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think though with Jarvis, Thomas, Olave and Kamara on fiekd at same time its going to open a lot of plays for Hill/Trautman/Johnson.

Could you imagine a pass in space to Deonte. Hes going to take 5-10 passes for big gains as well as catch some bombs.

I think N.O is going to go air raid Texas Tech style from Leach days
I hope trautman continues to block and not catch passes. Blocking he's a angelfish receiving turns into a dead fish

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom