Jarvis Landry signing with the Saints (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
YIPPIE! I’m Glad this fan base is finally getting what we asked for. I was really hoping for this signing. I’m excited about are receiver’s. Everything is set up for jameis to succeed. Now it’s all up to him.

Gumbo's Dad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Didn’t think we would sign him but love the fact we did.

Loomis & DA pushing all them chips in this year.

We went from the worst WR core in 2021 to possibly the best with Thomas, Olave, Juice, Harty, Callaway, & Tre’Quan!
Agree except for inclusion of Trequan. Don't see how he makes team now.

Reaction score
After the no-call in the NFC Championship Game, it was really kind of difficult to follow the games emotionally. Then there was the Covid year without fans in the stadiums, which didn't exactly lift the spirits either. Then last year the unbelievable series of injuries and the Rams meltdown in week 18...everything kind of weighed on the emotions. Actually, I thought that 2018 was really a sticking point and I can no longer follow Saints games with the emotion - although I want to - as was the case until the NFC CG.
But after the draft with Olave, Honeybadger's homecoming and now Juice... man I'm pumped. No get us Kwon back and let's roll...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Colston~> Thomas
Moore -> Landry
Henderson ~> Olave
Meachem -> Callaway

Still lacking Jimmy Graham, but unfortunately those guys don’t grow on trees. Fortunately, Kamara is better than anything we ever had during those days.

BreesusSaves

MAAAARK INGRAM
Reaction score
Colston~> Thomas
Moore -> Landry
Henderson ~> Olave
Meachem -> Callaway

Still lacking Jimmy Graham, but unfortunately those guys don’t grow on trees. Fortunately, Kamara is better than anything we ever had during those days.

I am sure the Saints have a vision for Taylor, but man... Trey McBride for me would have been such a nice fit in the offense.

BelowZero

Professional Troll
Reaction score
Fortunately, Kamara is better than anything we ever had during those days
More or less, but I do see a lot of Pierre Thomas in Kamara in the sense of how slippery he seems to be. PT always seemed to bounce off hits himself (and was arguably the best screen back in the NFL at the time.)

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Agree except for inclusion of Trequan. Don't see how he makes team now.

I think the last WR spot will be a battle between TQS and Baker....
Colston~> Thomas
Moore -> Landry
Henderson ~> Olave
Meachem -> Callaway

Colston better than CGM? Colston is my all time favorite Saint, on his best day he was not as good as CGM by his 2nd year....from a production standpoint it's not even close....

Landry over Moore as well and it's really not close. LM 10 years 389 catches 4816yds and 44 TDs. JL 8 years 688 for 7598 and 37 TD's.

And I fully expect Olave to be better his rookie year than DH ever was (well, I'm hoping)....

Can we flat out say this WR group is better than the SB one....Naw, they haven't played a single down together yet but I think we can say with a pretty good level of confidence they have the potential to be better....We will see soon....

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think the last WR spot will be a battle between TQS and Baker....

Colston better than CGM? Colston is my all time favorite Saint, on his best day he was not as good as CGM by his 2nd year....from a production standpoint it's not even close....

Landry over Moore as well and it's really not close. LM 10 years 389 catches 4816yds and 44 TDs. JL 8 years 688 for 7598 and 37 TD's.

And I fully expect Olave to be better his rookie year than DH ever was (well, I'm hoping)....

Can we flat out say this WR group is better than the SB one....Naw, they haven't played a single down together yet but I think we can say with a pretty good level of confidence they have the potential to be better....We will see soon....
I don’t think he was saying they were each better. Just that each one corresponded to the current version (I think it was an arrow, not a greater than).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines