Jarvis Landry Tirade on his fellow Receivers (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Did Jarvis Landry cross the line after he ethered the entire Browns receiving corps yesterday?

I don’t think so. Not at all. I mean, he could’ve used a couple fewer swear words. But, I think he had a message to send and got it across pretty clearly. That organization has been plagued with a loser mentality for many many years.

Nah, it's clear he is going to be a leader in that locker room and he is making sure those guys know he is going to hold them accountable. He has the work ethic and play to be able to do that.

Should hear what Aaron Rodgers said about his receivers

I heard. Worst effort he had seen in that drill in his ever many years he’s run it. Then called their effort “piss poor.”

I heard. Worst effort he had seen in that drill in his ever many years he’s run it. Then called their effort “piss poor.”

Rodgers was talking about the scout team receivers.

Playing against the 1st team D.

Not that it’s any better, but it wasn’t Adams, Cobb, etc.

He was right. That team needs it. The coach seems too soft and easy on the players. After going 0-16, they need some tough love and someone to light a fire under them. Props to Jarvis.......bless em.

The point was that Landry is talking directly to his WRs. Rodgers was throwing his WRs under the bus to the media.

Did Jarvis Landry cross the line after he ethered the entire Browns receiving corps yesterday?
If they want to be losers, then they will take it personal. If they want to be winners, they will rise to the challenge and follow the leader in the room.
Losing teams often have a bunch of players that have regressed inward and are all about taking care of themselves and not the team.

If the footage from hard knocks is a clear indicator. His talent speaking loudly with his practice reps. Best players are usually the leaders. No off field stuff to put a wrench in what he has to say. Way guys in a locker room setting talk. Heck look at Carl Nassib. White dude heavily intrested in finance. F word as a adjetive, adverb and so on. Every other word. My job we talk the same way.

Props to Jarvis for saying what needed to be said. That locker room desperately needs a leader like him.

He mentioned 2 guys that it didn’t apply to. I couldn’t make out who they were, but I’m assuming one was JG.
Really? I was just being funny and sarcastic. If that is true, then that is interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom