Jason Craft by far the worst corner to start a game today.. (1 Viewer)

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
as if you didnt know already... and since everyone is placing blame on one particular person instead of a total team performance.. why not.. Craft is high quality BFI garbage... rediculous how this clown is even able 2 step on the field.. and for the record i dont wanna read anymore "Mike McKenzie sucks" threads cause between him and Grant, they seemed to be the only to players to actually show up today on defense... as he has done every game..

we meed a corner and we need some attitude on d put DANNY CLARK in

Our #1 need after the season must be CB. We have two very good young safeties, but our CB's are weak. We NEED an impact CB.

we meed a corner and we need some attitude on d put DANNY CLARK in

and thats sumthing else i dont understand the one time clark was in the game he made himself noticed by being the first one on the tackle in the redzone... i didnt see simeneau the whole game...

His play was down right despicable. He let a man go wide open for a touchdown. Inexcusable.

Our #1 need after the season must be CB. We have two very good young safeties, but our CB's are weak. We NEED an impact CB.

A CB Without a doubt. A DT, a TE and another WR. If Copper is better than Henderson, Both should be cut~~~

We need to get two cornerbacks - a shutdown cornerback that is #1, move MM to #2 - where he'd easily be one of the best #2 CBs in the league. And get above average CB that's young and upcoming to replace Thomas in 2008 as our nickel CB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom