Jason David is a nominee for GMC Defensive Player of the Week. (Merged) (1 Viewer)

wow.just wow!!!!! this is what more zone defense does huh..outstanding no more man coverage please. even usama made some plays today

yeah we looked good playing quite a bit of zone tonight. makes we wonder why we use a man coverage scheme at all.

I really hope JD gets it. He gets a lot of flack--deservedly so--but every dog has his day. He played great last night and really stopped any Packer momentum on offense.

Mind blowing, but he had the game, so why not the accolades.

Kris

It's funny, my husband watched the game with me and he said, 'that guy (JD) is really good. Who is he'?

I did notice that the GB receivers were not very tall, so the physical match ups were better for us.

wow this means it may snow for christmas again this year? Or hell has just frozen over. All kidding aside, the guy deserves it. He did get beat pretty bad by Jennings on that TD but he really stepped up his game tonight. This means nothing if we dont go up to Tampa and handle buisness next week though, then Atlanta after that. Chicago can be beat, and Detroit "SHOULD" be an easy W, setting up the season finale with Carolina. I can see a potential 10-6 if that Saints team shows up for the next 5.

He certainly has had some forgetable performances but I respect how he's handled the criticism.

Let's hope he's a confidence player and this proves the turning point in his career with the Saints.

JD imo, has always had decent ball skills. It just usually he's five yards behind the play. When he's in position, he's one of our better corners. He's just rarely in position.

Man, what would that do to his confidence (going into week 13 vs. Tampa Bay) ...should he win it? After all JD has been through (and most of it self-inflicted), that would be awesome! :9:

:gosaints:

Because everyone focuses on all the bad last year.
JD has played much better this year when given the opportunity.

On a side note, you could tell it ate Gay's butt that he missed that pick 6. Even later in the game you could see he mad at himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom