Jason Taylor: "I'm tired of hearing about the Saints." (1 Viewer)

Look we're 6-0, maybe the Herald knows something about the game that we don't....:smilielol:

oh please. How tired were we of hearing about Taylor and his Dancing With The Stars stuff last year.

The Dolphins are going to be pretty damn hyped for this game. You could argue that this is a bigger game for them than it is for us. Big difference between 2-4 and 3-3. Hope we don't come out flat.

Lol @ the Crowder quote at the bottom. "They're probably scratching each others [back]"

Lol! Talk about trying to clean up a quote.

But forreal though, Miami is just trynna play with a chip on their shoulder like they're gonna just physically bash us. Besides, they shouldnt get so peeved when an undefeated team gets publicity. It happens.

Those quotes from the offensive side of the ball in MIA make it sound like they WANT to get into a shootout! That fine by me (since I have the SAINTS defense in FF), but it seems like a bad idea to attack the strength of the SAINTS defense.

why are they talkin so much? no other team has done that this maybe they're scared? i wonder if they know they are 2-3

Well, I pose this question to you. If you were one of the defensive players in that locker room, with a 2-3 record and a must-win game against an undefeated team....and you kept getting questions about how good that team is and you won't be able to stop them....wouldn't you get just a little amped at the opportunity.

These professional athletes like challenges, and this challenge of beating the undefeated Saints in their house is an opportunity the Dolphins don't want to pass up.

The Dolphins are going to be pretty damn hyped for this game. You could argue that this is a bigger game for them than it is for us. Big difference between 2-4 and 3-3. Hope we don't come out flat.

Yeah, let's not be the Giants last Sunday.

Wow!!!!! all the smack talk from the phins, its shaping up to be a very physical game.

Hopefully he'll spend film day on Monday hearing all about Drew Brees' MVP-worthy winning performance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom