N/S Jason Whitlock leaving FS1/ Josina Anderson out at ESPN (1 Viewer)

I wonder where he ends up next? Definitely not back to ESPN after he burned those bridges.

What happened with him and espn?

I remember when he left but I don’t remember hearing anything else about it

What happened with him and espn?

I remember when he left but I don’t remember hearing anything else about it
He pretty much talked bad about everyone at the network when he went over to FS1

Last edited:
I seriously don't watch either channel. The only time I ever see anything on either is to watch one of my teams or recently "The Last Dance".

They both are terrible. Well, to be fair, I never really watched FS1. Just thought it was a "wannabe" ESPN. Maybe I'll give ESPN another try once I see who their new crew is for Monday Night football. They seem to be realizing they needed to make changes.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I like Whitlock. I don't always agree with what he says, but he's intelligent, articulate and doesn't give a hoot about political correctness.

If political correctness is defined as ALWAYS denying racism and supporting LE. And brownie points if you do that while "black".

Then yeah spot on.

I stopped paying attention to Jason Whitlock in 2009 when the Monday after the Saints and Colts both moved to 13-0 records, Whitlock in one of his columns wrote (paraphrasing a bit) "Mark it down! Neither the Saints nor the Colts will make it to the Super Bowl this year!"

I guess I'm in the minority, but I like Whitlock. I don't always agree with what he says, but he's intelligent, articulate and doesn't give a hoot about political correctness.
Yeah me too. The guy is very smart and I think he gets a lot of flak because he won't say the things most WANT him to say.

I also find it amusing how it's suddenly okay to fat-shame Whitlock? Dude is overweight and has been open about his struggles with his weight....I thought we were above this type thing now?

Last edited:
Damn that stinks cause I like Whitlock. He wasn’t afraid to say whatever was on his mind and I miss that from most sports reporters of today. I didn’t agree with him most times, but loved how he would go after guys like Lebron for being massive hypocrites.

Now Josina I could care less about. She was ok I guess, but I could use a hotter chick telling me about football 😂😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom