N/S Jason Whitlock leaving FS1/ Josina Anderson out at ESPN (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I wonder where he ends up next? Definitely not back to ESPN after he burned those bridges.

Here's another one

FS1 saw the writing on the wall. WIDTH-lock wasn't bringing in the amount of views that Skip and Shannon were bringing in. Maybe its because Whitlock is a tool or because his personality was like a depressed Ben Stein. I personally didn't watch because of Whitlock and I started not liking Wiley because he went with whatever Bullspit came out of Withlock's mouth.

FS1 saw the writing on the wall. WIDTH-lock wasn't bringing in the amount of views that Skip and Shannon were bringing in. Maybe its because Whitlock is a tool or because his personality was like a depressed Ben Stein. I personally didn't watch because of Whitlock and I started not liking Wiley because he went with whatever Bullspit came out of Withlock's mouth.
Don’t care for Wiley either. He’s way too biased on most topics. I did like his bull celebration when he played. Thought that was cool and creative

I guess I'm in the minority, but I like Whitlock. I don't always agree with what he says, but he's intelligent, articulate and doesn't give a hoot about political correctness.
He's not big on fact checking either, lots of times framing his opinion as fact too.

She was consistently awful and the few times I watched ESPN, I would change the channel if she showed up... so good riddance.
The FS1 guy? OK... I couldn’t care less... I’m with the guy that said he forgot FS1 was even a network.

Wasn't a huge fan of Whitlock. Josina was very useful, as she has dropped a lot of news scoops over the years.

A lot of players and agents fed her info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom