Javorius Allen and Rob Kelley (1 Viewer)

Buck Allen would be a really sneaking get for us. That guy may not be a world beater, but he's a very complete RB who's solid across the board. He reminds me a lot of PT. I think he could really push for the #3 RB, given his ability as a receiver and pass protector. Would love to see us sign Buck Allen, he's a good fit in our O.

Wonder what's up with bringing all these RBs in for a workout. just seems strange

I like all of them to be a goal line and short yardage backs. AK is great at short yardage, but in a different way. Having both on the field for 3rd and 1 & Goal Line situations will benefit this offense.

Buck Allen would be a really sneaking get for us. That guy may not be a world beater, but he's a very complete RB who's solid across the board. He reminds me a lot of PT. I think he could really push for the #3 RB, given his ability as a receiver and pass protector. Would love to see us sign Buck Allen, he's a good fit in our O.

In that video, he reminds me of Chris Ivory. He wasnt as violent or have dreads, but that is who he reminds me of.

In that video, he reminds me of Chris Ivory. He wasnt as violent or have dreads, but that is who he reminds me of.

He's not Chris Ivory. As said previously, he's more like Pierre Thomas.

Devine Ozigbo is a little like Chris Ivory though I think.

Last edited:
Wonder what's up with bringing all these RBs in for a workout. just seems strange
We only have five running backs under contract. We could probably use another. Even if we don't sign one, it's a good opportunity to check out and see who we like best if we need one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom