Javorius Allen and Rob Kelley (1 Viewer)

It’s nice to see Rob Kelly back with the Saints again. The Ditka years didn’t help his career much, but you could always tell that he was a sneaky athletic brings his lunch pail to work type player.

That a different person the Rob Kelly that played for Sitka was a sweety and is 44 years old now.

It’s nice to see Rob Kelly back with the Saints again. The Ditka years didn’t help his career much, but you could always tell that he was a sneaky athletic brings his lunch pail to work type player.
Short game needs work , but he's fire with a wedge ...

We only have five running backs under contract. We could probably use another. Even if we don't sign one, it's a good opportunity to check out and see who we like best if we need one.
Ding ding ding. Keeping the phone call list fresh at every position, in case of injury.

I
I thought that was Keith Pool, but either way, those Ditka drafts were straight fire... sure the fire was of the dumpster variety, but they were still fire.
I heard Keith has fallen on hard times. He’s so broke, they took the “e” off his last name. If things get any worse, he’ll be known as Keith Poo.

Honest question for the crowd, do you think Sean brought all these running backs into a small room, broke a pool stick in half and threw the pieces on the floor, and left saying “we only have room for 1 of you.” And then he closed and locked the door behind him?

I’ll hang up and listen.

Honest question for the crowd, do you think Sean brought all these running backs into a small room, broke a pool stick in half and threw the pieces on the floor, and left saying “we only have room for 1 of you.” And then he closed and locked the door behind him?

I’ll hang up and listen.

He did that a couple years back with cornerbacks. It didnt turn out well. They all won... er... or lost. Anyway, we had to go street shopping for all new CBs.

I’ll hang up and listen.

After last year’s reserve RB’s laying eggs in Ingram’s absence, I think Sean is going to turn over every stone and try to find the best back up option(s) he can.

Last edited:
Dwayne Washington had 5.7 yards per att, with 27 attempts in OUR offense against the NFL in regular season games,, THAT IS AWESOME. I think he might be the #2, if not he has a very good shot at it

Don’t see what’s wrong with working out some dudes in OTAs. Camp is what, six weeks long? That’s a whole bunch of practices and people get dinged up. Them bringing in guys for workouts and seeing who fits can only help imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom