Jaws on ESPN (1 Viewer)

I'm glad Jaws is getting Brees name out there for MVP....the National media need to pick up on this and get the ball rolling. He's having an outstanding year.

Brees for MVP!

Jaws is a bigtime Drew Brees fan.

Tonight, Jaws just plain shrugged off last week as a bad game and went on to tout Drew's overall record in glowing terms. Keeps using words like "smart."

Sean Salisbury also said Brees is MVP candidate and Colston IS Rookie of the Year!

it is so funny that when we lost to the ravens, the media left us for dead. now we beat the bucs, who we should have beat, and we are crowned the nfc south champs. remeber last week at this time they said no one could touch atlanta and they were going to wear the nfc south crown. these commentators need to pick a team and stop switching to the hot team.

While you can never count out the Panthers (they've shown a lot of heart under Fox in past seasons), they have a pretty brutal schedule from here on out, and I think it'll be a struggle for them to stay at .500 this year. They're not really playing in sync right now.
The Falcons on the other hand have a relatively favorable schedule the rest of the way, unless they collapse (which is definitely possible...and typical for them). I think the Saints' biggest challenge for the division crown is Atlanta...and I think we'll take it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom