Jaws on PTI (1 Viewer)

whodat16w

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted...
Said he has absolutely no concern about Reggie Bush and that he clearly wasn't 100% on Sunday. Also called Colston more valuable than Reggie, that Colston is amazing right now. He catches posession balls, he catches deep balls and he enabled them to trade Donte and get a starting MLB and possibly a third next year. Very nice to see.

The only analyst on ESPN whos opinions I put any stock into. I just wish they featured him more prominently in their broadcasts rather than assume we can't handle actual analysis.

The only analyst on ESPN whos opinions I put any stock into. I just wish they featured him more prominently in their broadcasts rather than assume we can't handle actual analysis.

That will never happen because the suits at ESPN think people want aggravating annoyance(see Micheal Irvin) not substance(Jaws).

Jaws isn't worried because most of Reggie's problems come from fundamentals, his injury and wanting to make a big play. This is unlike Sullivan who just didn't care...Reggie and the line's woes can be fixed. You can't fix Sullivan's condition.

It's just the first thing that comes to my mind every time I see him on ESPN trying to form a coherent opinion about anything.

IrvinCrackhead.jpg

i'm sick with the flu.. have a sore throat, & just hurt myself laughing. thanks... :angryrazz:

Jaws is by far the smartest NFL guy who works for ESPN. His only flaw is his undying love for the Eagles. Other than that I trust his judgement.

Salsibury and Mort are well-spoken but they are full blown idiots.

Last night on ESPN when asked if the Saints would win the division, without hesitation Jaws said Yes!

Jaws is by far the smartest NFL guy who works for ESPN. His only flaw is his undying love for the Eagles.

C'mon. :hihi: He took a perennially losing team to the Super Bowl, and he's not supposed to be loyal? We're Saints fans. If we can't respect loyalty, what can we respect? :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom